How to Celebrate Hari Raya in Malaysia?
- Now that Ramadan – is coming to an end, it’s time to get into the festive spirit of Hari Raya! Contrary to the solemn ambiance of Ramadan
- Hari Raya Aidilfitri is celebrated annually, that marks the end of the Muslim fasting month, also known as Ramadan. Let’s celebrate Hari Raya withHari Raya flower decorations from WengHoa, the best florist in Kuala Lumpur
- This sacred day falls on the first day of 10th month of the Islamic calendar (the Hijrah calendar), is the time for families to gather and bond to enjoy a day of feasting, communion, and celebration.
Things You Should Know About Hari Raya Aidilfitri
This cheerful festival is filled with colorful celebrations, family and friends, and delicious food.
- People have a tradition of wearing new clothes during Hari Raya Aidilfitri – men wear BajuMelayu and women wear BajuKurung
- The day of Hari Raya begins with an early prayer at the mosque, followed by a visit to the cemetery to pray for departed souls.
- It is the time for family gathering and exchange love & affection and gifts with family members. Don’t forget your neighbors this festive season. Spread the joy in your neighborhood with fresh flowers and flower hampers.
Stunning Flowers for Hari Raya Aidilfitri Festival
Hari Raya is all about warm and bright colours and attractive homes and is a perfect time to send gifts to your family, friends and colleagues.
What would be better than flowers to gift on Hari Raya to celebrate the occasion?
Send Best Hari Raya Flowers online with us - it could either be
- Simple but stylish Vibrant Centerpiece with combination of Orange Roses, White Hydrangea, Peach Lisianthus and Yellow Mokara Orchids
- Bluish of Orchid Arrangements in a combination of Blue Orchids, Palm Leaf, Orchid Phalaenopsis, White Roses, Calla Lilly, Oriental Lilly, Round Vase
And more stunning gift for your family and friends on this festive season withHari Raya Hampers in Malaysia andFlower Delivery services in Kuala Lumpur.
Let the Roses speak your love to your family and friends for this Hari Raya, send from WengHoa Flower Boutique (the best florist in Malaysia), online the following from the colourful collections:
Elegance Roses (Combination of Pink Spray Roses, White Roses with Wax), Basket of Colourful Spray Roses (combination of Mix Spray Roses in Wooden Basket), Stunning Peach Roses (Combination of Peach Roses & Wax), Lovely Red & White Roses (Combination of Red Roses, White Roses, Cylinder vase and Message Card), Love of Roses & Lilies (Combination of Red & Pink Roses with Alstroemerias), etc..
Apart from the floral gift arrangements, we also offer to deliver in Malaysia - Plants, Chocolates & Cakes and Fruit Arrangements this festive season.
Spread joy, love and affection this Hari Raya Aidilfitri with our best collections of fresh flowers, flower arrangements, flower bouquets and gift hampers in Malaysia.
Shop your favorite flowers online for this Hari Raya from the comfort of your home from the best florist shop in Malaysia – WengHoa Flower Boutique and enjoy the festive season.